Being Accused of Sexual Harassment…
Are you concerned due to all of the dudes getting accused of sexual harassment? Some are obvious, but some are freaky. It’s your word against theirs. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses what sexual harassment means.
Sexual harassment is unwanted sexual advancements or remarks. Harassment is aggressive pressure or intimidation. Don’t be a scum bag! Treat people with respect and courtesy. It boils down to (a) being a gentleman, (b) don’t shit where you eat, and (c) don’t be a piece of shit. Don’t date anyone at work as there are tons of fish in the sea!
Here’s How to Avoid Sexual Harassment
- Don’t date or sleep with anyone with which you work
- Don’t look at their breasts
- Never touch, other than a simple hand-shake
- Don’t discuss or joke about anything sexual in nature
- Avoid your personal life in general – keep it professional
- Don’t compliment them about anything physical
- No stalking! No friend requests, following, liking pictures, sending private messages or texts