10 Picture Posing Rules ALL Men Should Follow!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is talking about something very important! He’s talking about picture posing rules for men.
Foolproof Steps to Flattering Pics!
- Don’t try to look tough and hard.
- Don’t be the dude making a stupid a face.
- With buddy pictures, do you go up top or around the bottom? You can both do top of the shoulder. For the shorter person, go with the one arm around the body.
- With group pictures, don’t be the middle guy. The middle dude tends to look awkward. Go for the end.
- Always angle your body & face toward the camera.
- For the ‘lost 2nd hand’, you can use the finger point or a thumbs-up. If you’re with a woman, place your hand in your front pocket.
- Have your chin up and out.
- Always press your tongue on the back of your teeth to have your facial muscles relax.
- Hold your breath and open your eyes — don’t blink!
- Have your phone ready to take the picture!
Dazzling White Teeth
Ollie will transform your smile to amazing and keep it that way! It’s never been easier. Use the 12 treatments in the first 30-days as part of the Transformation Kit. And then to keep your teeth dazzling white, use the Maintenance Pack of 4 treatments per month (once a week). Every one of you should have a smile you’re proud of and show off. It’s the most important non-verbal communication tool that you have. You need to be proud of your smile — and Ollie lets you do something about it. The strips can be used while driving, talking, chilling — no trays and no sensitivity. Your confidence will benefit too! Smiling means you’re warm, engaging, friendly, honest, and trustworthy — don’t miss out on these opportunities. Hit the link and get started today: Ollie Smile