How to Flirt in a Bar or Club | DrinkAdvisor
Alpha’s going to attempt to get you action- no fancy dance moves required! The first thing you need to understand is that the most attractive people are NOT the most successful in a bar or club getting dates, numbers, or actions. The ones who are successful are the ones who signal their availability through basic flirting techniques.
Success Boils Down to Four Things:
- body language
How to Practice?
- Starts with step one. Survey the scene by walking around the place. Make eye contact with whomever you can. Eye contact is simple AND the 1st & most basic component of flirting. Don’t wear sunglasses in a club at night! Prowl around the room making contact with everyone! But don’t linger.
- Time is of the essence. Grab your boys and station yourself near the girl from whom you want attention- about 10 to 15 feet away. Stand at a slight angle so that with a simple turn of the head you have her in your line of sight. Gaze and wait. Be cool when she looks at you by maintaining eye contact and giving a little smirk. Open your posture and face her- wait. In the next 60 seconds, she will glance back at you. If she does, smile! If you get the glance back in 6-0 seconds, walk up and introduce yourself. Never lead with a physical compliment. Instead, be calm, cool, and collected. “Hey, I’m Aaron. What’s your name?” If she doesn’t glance back at you within that 60 second window, pack up and move on for your 2nd option. You can come back to your 1st choice later in the night.
Body Language Dos and Don’ts
- Do smile and make eye contact
- Don’t mirror someone else’s body language
- Do touch her arm- the safest place to touch in a non-threatening way
- Don’t caress her face
- Do lightly touch her waist
- Don’t stay too long- flirt meet then mingle then come back and flirt some more
- Do keep it light and fun
Where to Find the Best Bars and Clubs?
Drink Advisor is the best way to find the best bars and clubs in your city. The app features bars and clubs in approximately 130 cities worldwide. If you are looking for a place to go, popular spots come up in a city search. The spots include reviews, descriptions, and pictures as well. Alpha loves to find new cool places, and Drink Advisor is perfect! He also loves the feature that breaks down drinks – names, ingredients, facts, and more. The app streamlines planning- check it out by downloading for free.