Summer Office Style DON'Ts | Workplace Summer Attire
Alpha loves the summertime. The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and you get to break out all of your favorite summer essentials. But just because it’s warm out doesn’t mean what you can wear what you want in the workplace. In attempt to prevent you from taking any summer style missteps, Aaron Marino of alpha m. covers summer style office don’ts.
Do Not Ever in the Workplace or Office
- Don’t wear shorts – instead opt for cotton chinos or lightweight wool slacks
- NO TOES! Do not wear flip flops or sandals.
- Do not wear a tie with a short sleeve button-up dress shirt – instead roll up your sleeves
- Linen never looks good and is always wrinkled. Linen to the workplace is a no-no. Instead, wear the wool linen blend suit.
- Do not go sockless at work- it’s okay outside of the office but when you go into the office, make sure you are wearing socks. Alpha explains why sockless can be offensive and the perception it can make. .