10 Foods You THINK Are “Good for You”… WRONG!
Get Magic Spoon’s Best-Selling 4-Pack Variety Box PLUS Free Shipping! Click: https://magicspoon.com/alpham + must use code ALPHAM
Alpha is not saying not to buy these products — he’s just saying not to believe the hype. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that some of the foods that you *think* are healthy for you actually are not. Read labels and educate yourself in order to take care of yourself.
Don’t believe the hype!
- Sushi — it can be super good for you but super bad if you add a lot of sauce, sugar, fried ingredients, and mayo
- Deli meat — it’s full of nitrates, sodium, fat, and processed ingredients. It can’t get any worse as far as quality.
- Diet soda — it has zero calories, but it has ingredients that are not good for your body.
- Breakfast cereals — they can contain a crap-ton of sugar. Try Magic Spoon which is low carb + high protein, nothing artificial, and tastes delicious — healthy and delicious!
- Veggie Chips and Skinny Pop — what they do to them to make them ‘veggie chips’ is not healthy. Also the Skinny Pop has the same nutritional panel as ‘veggie chips’.
- Diet foods — those that are labeled low fat are often worse for you (increased sugars, higher calories, preservatives). Don’t be fooled.
- Veggie burgers — soy, salt, and preservatives are not ideal. Look for ones that are made with whole foods, beans, and seeds.
- Juice — it’s unhealthy. Eat a piece of fruit and drink water instead. Juice has the fiber stripped out with sugar added.
- Energy drinks — they can have an adverse effect on your heart. If you want energy, drink coffee.
- Energy bars — most are packed with sugar (they are like a candy bar).