Look More Muscular in Clothes | Six Men Style Tips to Look Buffer
Wearing certain clothing can dramatically alter your physique whether you’re over-weight, have man boobs, have height challenges, and more! It’s style smoke and mirrors. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro talks about how clothes can make you look more muscular & buffer, and like you’re packing more beef.
Six Tips to Look More Muscular
- Tee shirt sleeves high and tight – makes arms look beefier by exposing triceps. Want bigger arms? Work your triceps (they are 2/3 of your upper arm mass)!
- It’s all about the v-neck – this style adds structure and dimension to make you appear broader. It’s the equivalent of the v-taper.
- Your shirts should be strategically tight – Alpha describes the hardgainer in particular.
- Layering to add size to your upper body – wear tanks under the v-neck sweaters to make your traps and chest look larger.
- The suit shoulders that you chose should be more structured rather than natural. Alpha illustrates.
- Lighter shades makes you look larger, such as white, light gray, and light blue.