Best Grooming Tools on the Market | Alpha M. Grooming Awards 2015
Aaron Marino of alpha m. has tried, test, and bought thousands of grooming products. These grooming tools are simply his favorites. Be on the lookout for the Alpha M. Grooming Awards for facial products then body products!
- Facial hair grooming – Norelco Grooming Tool QT4050 Alpha has tried a ton and nothing comes close to the fine precision and craftsmanship of this Norelco. And get this- it’s the ‘cheap’ one! If you want the perfect designer stubble or manscaper, this is your tool.
- Back hair remover – baKblade | Unwanted Back Hair? We’ve Got Your baK! For back hair removal, there is nothing better on the market. It can be used dry too.
- Hair clipper –Wahl Styler 19-Piece Complete Haircutting Kit For cutting your own hair if you are brave enough! If you buy quality (and this is quality), the tool will last!
- Tweezers and nail clippers – “Cafe do Brazil” Lungo 4 pc Stainless Manicure Set in Dark Taupe Leather Case by Niegeloh 20% off with code ALPHAM The tweezers are sharp and precise, and the clippers are amazing. You get what you pay for; this set is made of German steel.
- Nose trimmer – Remington Products NE3250 Nose, Ear and Brow Trimmer It has two little blades that don’t cut you. It’s easy and quick to use as well as inexpensive.