The 6 Worst Manscaping Mistakes Men Make | Common Manscaping FAILS
For some men, manscaping is considered managing the hair ‘down there‘. Yes, your man muff is part of the game, but for Alpha, it is all of the hair from your neck and down (chest, back, leg, butt, pits). You can shave, trim, wax, or go natural. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says that manscaping is more of an art than science.
There is no ‘right’ way but there are definitely ‘wrong’ ways!
- Using clippers on your testicles – the teeth will eat your scrotum for breakfast! Use the attachment that comes with your facial hair grooming tool at the lowest setting to take the bulk down. Then use a razor in the shower after lathering up.
- Shaving your butt cheeks – **itching! agonizing pain! red bumps! ingrown hairs!** The solution is using the facial hair grooming tool. It’s not as smooth as the razor, but it’s smooth and gives the illusion of being hairless.
- Escaping chest and back hair – you know, that comes out of your crew neck! Take it down below the collar, take some of the bulk down, and / or have your hair stylist trim your neck. Also, check out bakBlade for back hair removal.
- Nairing your ‘nads – don’t put the hair removal creams on your ‘nads. Your testicles are so sensitive!
- Not exfoliating post ‘scape – exfoliate 2xs a day to make sure you don’t get ingrown hairs
- Rocking the bro bush – these days, you can still have a bush, but you should take the length down and bulk out. It traps odor and wetness. Also shave the shaft! Let the tiger out of the jungle!