How to Develop a MORE Structured Jawline & Stronger Looking Chin!
Dollar Shave Club New members get their 1st month of the ‘Sh*t, Shower, Shave’ Starter Set including the Executive Razor and trial-sized versions of their Shave Butter, Body Cleanser and One Wipe Charlies’ Butt Wipes for ONLY $5 with FREE shipping. After that, razors are just a few bucks a month. Exclusively at http://www.dollarshaveclub.com/alpha
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, and Fashion Anchor going over ways to have a stronger and more structured jaw.
- Wear v-necks adds structure to your jaw and then draws the eye down
- Wear glasses with structure and angles
- Add facial hair down in the lower portion
- Shave your facial hair for strength – 6mm on sides (fading and blending to temples) and then closer to chin bump it down 2mm. Chin longer than sides creates the appearance of angular face.
- Define your boundaries – Alpha uses Dollar Shave Club Shave Butter because it’s translucent and you can see what you’re doing. Alpha demonstrates how to draw the imaginary line for your cheek boundary. Then go directly back where your head and neck separate and everything below, you’re going to remove. The hair covers and creates a shadow.
- Lose weight as the face gains and loses weight 1st. Losing 5 – 10 pounds will make a difference!
- Consult with a plastic surgeon about mentoplasty, light lipo, and ligament tightening. Alpha has seen incredible results, so it might be worth a trip to see the options.