STOP Doing THIS to Your Hair! | 6 Hair Care Mistakes Men Make
Stop thinking that your hair product is causing your hair to fall out! Hair products will not make your hair fall out! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how he gets so many emails from men thinking their hair is falling out from their hair product.
How to Stop Screwing Up Your Luscious Locks
- Take it easy on the amount of heat on your hair – indirect (hair dryer) is okay but otherwise you can damage the hair shaft.
- Get your grubby hands out of your hair – don’t paw or play with your hair. Set it and forget it. If it’s not holding, use a higher hold or cut your hair shorter as longer hair is harder to stand up.
- Stop going too long between shampoos – when you shampoo, you will clean-out the oil and build-up out of your hair and scalp. If not removed, your follicles can get clogged.
- Stop using hair products with high alcohol content
- Stop using mass marketed products – quality and ingredients are poor which can cause damage to your hair. Pete & Pedro, Alpha’s company, is healthy for your hair. The products are infused with essential oils and botanicals. The Putty is what Alpha uses and the most versitle product you can find.
- Not giving your hair or head enough time to breathe – having hair product in or on it all the time. You need to give you hair and head time without product.