6 Common Hair Styling Mistakes MOST Men Make!
Flowing locks of luscious amazingness is the goal of most men. But most men are totally effing up their hair game. Unacceptable! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over common style mistakes and fixes. It’s a trickle down effect from #1 down to #6.
Men’s Hairstyle Missteps + FIXES
1. Trying to force your hair to do something it’s not capable – instead, identify your hair type & structure and then find a better hair style. Google hair type to find a ton of options you can pull-off.
2. Using too much product – too much will weigh your hair down making it look greasy, heavy, and hard. Use prestyler like SALT (5 squirts) so you don’t have to use as much product.
3. Using the wrong product – figure out what product is right for your hair and hair style. Use the Pete & Pedro Product Recommendation Tool to find out what’s best for you. SALT (prestyler for more texture) + Putty + hair dryer = Alpha’s style.
4. Not using the right tool to style your hair – need volume? need clean part? You need the right tool for the styling job.
5. Always having your dirty hands in your hair – oil, dirt, and grime will be transferred to your hair.
6. Never letting hair grow out – try to grow it out to see if more length increases your look and ability to style it. Maximize it’s amazingness!