6 Simple Things ANY Guy Can Do for a BETTER Hairstyle!
Alpha wants you to know you’re amazing – if you’re having a bad day / week / month / year, don’t lose hope. Don’t give up, don’t give into doubt, and don’t wallow in self-pity. Move yourself in the right direction. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro shifts to talking about good hair days and six simple things to have better hair.
Simple Steps to Superior Hair Styles
1. Condition your hair at least once a week to close the hair shaft
2. Use a better hair dryer – cheap hair dryers heat up your hair and can damage your hair. Ionic functions are better for your hair.
3. Use half of the product you’re currently using – after emulsifying, coat the hair shaft just a little bit
4. Use a prestyler like P&P SALT – your hair will have more life including volume, consistency, and texture.
5. Don’t wait too long between hair cuts – schedule a cut for 2 weeks later when checking out
6. Use better hair products – quality (ingredients) differs significant from drug store / grocery store versus hair company (like Pete & Pedro). Better products correlate to better hair style. If it’s cheap, the ingredients aren’t that great for your hair. It’s worth it to spend a little extra money.