The SECRET to Looking AWESOME in Jeans | 5 Tips for Denim Domination
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro discusses how to dominate in denim! Amazing jeans make a man look sexy, irresistible, and rugged. Here are the secret how to look awesome in your denim!
- The length – you don’t want bagging and bunching around your ankle because your clean lines are broken as well as you look shorter. You can have them hemmed if too long (wash and dry 3 – 4 times before altering). If you don’t want them to shrink, wash in cold and air dry.
- The rise – it’s belly button to the crotch. If too long or low, a lot of extra fabric will be in your crotch. Too short makes a camel toe. Go for mid-rise.
- The width – thinner in the leg is Alpha’s choice. Try a slim fit. You need to taper slightly to the ankle.
- Pockets – look for clean pockets without ‘butt bling’ and embroidery
- The wash – non-distressed, dark washed jeans look incredible on everyone, and you can’t go wrong with this wash
To accompany your awesome denim is an awesome belt. The best belt in the history of belts is the Anson Belt. There are no holes, only a track with micro-adjustments. Alpha has not worn another belt since getting his at StyleCon. He’s order many more since then. They add style to your jeans… to your wardrobe! Alpha demonstrates the strap and buckle then how to measure and cut to customize.