Six Simple Cologne Tips For Men | Men's Fragrance
$50 Gift Card! Twitter | Follow @fragrancenet and tweet @fragrancenet @iamalpham #fragrance (LINK of favorite cologne from FragranceNet) #smellgood
Fact: in the first 10 seconds of meeting someone new, they are forming opinions of you based on non-verbal communications. What you wear, how you stand, handshake, eye contact, and how you smell, all impact how others view you. Aaron Marino of alpha m. has teamed-up with his favorite online retailer to bring you six cologne tips to ensure you’re always smelling great and sending the right message.
Six Men’s Fragrance Tips
- Less is more – give yourself a light dusting with 2 to 4 quirts depending on the fragrance. Learn how the cologne reacts to your chemistry and body.
- Apply to pulse points on your neck and wrists – with pulse points, the blood flow is more and the heat dissipates the scent and spreads it.
- Change is good – update periodically to keep it fresh
- Rotate your colognes – buy 3 to 4 colognes and rotate
- Find a cologne that you LOVE! Aaron’s six favorite colognes of all time: The One, Cool Water, Guilty, Acqua Di Gio, and Brit Rhythm
- Shop smart – don’t waste money buying your cologne in a department store. However, you have to purchase from a reputable online retailer. FragranceNet.com is the best place, bar none, to pick up your designer fragrances at discounted prices.