7 Luxury Brands Worth the Money
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro goes over seven luxury brands that he adores and loves! Note that this post is not sponsored!
When you spend a lot of money on a product, it all comes down to a per-wear cost. If it’s timeless and classic, the time per-wear cost goes down. If you spend a lot on amazing suit but you don’t wear it, it’s expensive!
Disclaimer: Don’t spend a lot of money to buy luxury brands. Debt is horrible. Don’t buy things you can’t afford. Alpha grew up poor. He was thrifty and purchased second-hand. You can look good without spending a lot of cash.
Alpha Absolutely Loves These Luxury Brands
- Rolex | Timeless Luxury Watches Rolex’s movement and maintaining value are what Alpha likes.
- Tani USA | Men’s Underwear code Alpham25 for 25% off This underwear is the most luxurious and soft. They’ll change your life, and once you try them, you won’t want to wear anything else.
- Ted Baker | Men’s Clothing & Accessories Alpha’s Ted Baker pea coat is one of the best purchases he ever made. The quality and fit are unmatched. All of their clothes are incredible in terms of quality, fit, and fabric.
- Coach | Men’s Leather Accessories Alpha gets more viewer questions about this jacket: “Dude where did you get that jacket!?” Coach makes the best leather jackets! All of their stuff is incredibly beautiful but expensive. His jacket is timeless and classic so he can wear it for years to come– the per wear expense is low.
- Santoni | Handmade Italian Luxury Shoes These shoes are very comfortable. Alpha didn’t need an insert! They also have a rubber sole with Blake stitch.
- Gentleman’s Gazette | Men’s Socks These Egyptian cotton socks go over your calf and never fall down and are worth the price.
- SUITSUPPLY – It’s the best men’s store for suits, jackets, shirts, pants, and more. Their stuff incredible and classic. Suits run from $400 upward.