Shark Tank Product Perfection | Socks That Rock from Bombas
Bombas Socks ALPHAM discount code for 20% off first purchase of any size!
As most of you know, Aaron Marino of alpha m. was on Shark Tank. He didn’t get a deal but still loves the show and watches it every week. This season featured an athletic sock company, Bombas. The bumblebee logo caught his eye first and foremost. And since he needed some new athletic socks, he thought he’d give the socks a try and see if they lived up to the hype.
Bombas are ‘athletic leisure socks’ that were designed to look, feel, and perform better with a mission to help those in need. They have a social cause, and Alpha says that Bombas is knocking it out of the park. The #1 requested item in homeless shelters is socks. Bombas will donate a pair for every pair purchased. Alpha thinks they are doing something super good so he thought the company deserved to be shared and talked about.
Bombas spent two years in R&D and discovered seven drastic advancements for common athletic socks:
- Long spun cotton to keep your feet cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Invisible toe that eliminates the toe seam
- ‘Y’ heel stitch for a heel cup so that socks don’t rotate
- Honeycomb support system for arches
- Stay-up technologies with a perfect elastic balance
- Ankle socks with blister tabs
- Super cool look with thoughtful details and two sizes
Alpha has been wearing them for four weeks. They are the best athletic socks he’s worn ever, hands-down. As a result, he reached out to them and asked for a discount for IAmAlphaM viewers. Bombas is giving 20% for first time purchases! They are a great product with a great price and are doing something good for the community. Remember, image doesn’t stop when the shoes come off!