Men's Style Tip | Three Piece Suit Styled Six Ways
A three piece suit is a jacket, vest or waist coat, and slacks. It makes a statement and is seeing a resurgence. A lot of brands are including a three piece suit in their offerings.
Aaron Marino of alpha m. shows you the three piece suit styled three different ways:
- Fully Suited – buttoned and polished. Alpha discussed all details about this option that elevates your game.
- Going Out – lose the jacket but make sure you have the vest tailored
- Two Piece Suit – lose the vest
- Casual Cool – lose the tie and vest
- I’m the Man – no jacket or tie with rolled up sleeves
- Dressy Casual – no tie like Tom Ford