Top 10 Men's Style Must Haves
Aaron Marino of alpha m. is going over the alpha m. top ten style staples. Your top ten may differ because of age, lifestyle, and personal preferences. But by creatively combining these items, Alpha will always have a stylish outfit for any situation / occasion and will be the best dressed guy in the room.
Top 10 Men’s Style Must Haves
- White fitted button-up dress shirt- crisp, clean, and tailored to fit your body. Just because it says ‘fitted’ doesn’t mean it fits you perfectly.
- Charcoal gray suit – that one perfect suit that can be transitioned between wedding to funeral to everything between. With our without a tie, it’s a great option. You can wear together or break it apart.
- Great pair of black dress shoes and a matching belt – works with suits or jeans. The options include monk straps, loafer, or oxford. Make sure it’s not too shiny so it pairs seamless with a great pair of jeans.
- Three accessories – white cotton pocket square, shades, and simple black silk tie.
- Lightweight black v-neck sweater – dress it up or go casual
- Two pair of jeans – dress and casual
- White fitted v-neck tee – you can also go crew if you’re not crazy about a v-neck
- Casual shoes and matching belt – options could be chukkas, driving mocs, fashion sneakers, or Sperry’s / topsiders
- A sweet leather jacket
- Confidence! If you are wearing confidence, you’re looking great and you’re always in style no matter what you’re wearing!