How to Be CONFIDENT Without Looking COCKY!
YOU NEED THESE! https://buyraycon.com/alpham for 15% off your order!
There are a crap-ton of videos on how to project confidence. The truth is — when you project confidence, you can look like an arrogant a-hole. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you can look confident without looking cocky.
DO NOT LOOK LIKE AN ARROGANT A-HOLE!
1. Tactically humble brag — ask them questions first so you don’t sound boastful. Sound genuinely interested and ask follow-up questions too.
2. Surround yourself with people who call you on your BS — you start to believe your own hype, so you need people to call you on your crap.
3. Dress stylishly not flashy — style is subjective but dress with style rather than flash and flare.
4. Stop talking about stuff that you’re buying even if that stuff is awesome — like your new premium E25 Raycons that were 15% off.
5. Use confident body language — not the power pose, aggressive handshaking, walking with the chest up, or sitting super cocky. Alpha demonstrates better options for each.
6. Acknowledge your insecurities — being vulnerable with people lets people know you’re real, authentic, and self-aware.
7. Be self aware (in touch with emotions, feelings, motives, and how you come across) — it’s a skill that a lot of people lack these days. It requires you to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
8. Know your weaknesses — are you confident enough to let Alpha and others know? Post here https://youtu.be/l7NRpUNWh_E