10 BEST Text Message Compliments to Send a Girl | STEAL These Text Messages
The amount of action that Alpha is going to help you get is ridiculous. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that flirting and giving compliments via texting allows you to be playful and funny. General rules are be polite, playful, and bold without overdoing it. Don’t be a puss either. Less is more!
Playful flirting via text
1. You’re a unicorn. — I didn’t think girls like you actually exist.
2. I need to see your smiling face. Send me a pic. — DAAAAMN. I feel better now. You are so beautiful. Look at that smile.
3. Your hair looks amazing!
4. There’s just something about you — You’re amazing!
5. I miss the way you smell.
6. You should be proud of yourself — You’re such a good person. You’re so smart. You’re so funny.
7. You make me feel better.
8. You’re different than other girls.
9. I need your opinion about something — then ask her whatever you choose. Whatever she responds, you text, “You’re so incredibly smart.”
10. What has two thumbs and thinks you’re beautiful? — This guy! (you can include a picture or two thumb emojis)
Take your sexiness to the next level
Smell is our most primal attribute relating to sexiness. If you smell amazing, it’s not even fair to other dudes! Well, Scentbird has been the biggest game changer for Alpha because it allows him to explore different fragrances without wasting hundreds of dollars on a big bottle. You first get a super sexy carrying case (great for travel, tossing in your computer bag, smelling good on-the-go) which will hold your vials of fragrances (each about 120 squirts), and then each month you’ll select a fragrance to try.
Check out Alpha’s curated collection which includes Dolce & Gabanna The One, Versace Eros, and John Varvatos. Also take their quiz to get personalized recomendations. And while you’re at it, use the discount code to get an even better deal (less than $15 per month)