6 Things ALL Men Should STOP Doing in 2021!
Click the link to get 10% off your 1st month https://betterhelp.com/alpham You deserve to be happy!
Alpha hopes you hear him — he wants to talk about things that aren’t easy to hear and implement. If you do, your life will change for the better. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is talking about what men should stop doing in the new year. Some of these take time to overcome — but you are worth it. Get out of your own way.
Steps to change your life for the better
- Identify and eliminate toxic people — Alpha had a couple of abusive step-fathers; he was emotionally abused from 8-18 years old. The result of the abuse prevented him from standing up for himself — he still is affected to this date. Life is beautiful without people bringing you down.
- Determine what you want for yourself — life is short, precious, and sweet. How are you going to live it? You never know when your time is up — are you going to go out and grab what you want? Don’t allow others to dictate where you go and what you do. Don’t live with regrets. Go for it — it’s your chance.
- Stop waiting for things to happen — the sooner you act and move, the quicker you get there. You have to make it happen.
- Stop neglecting your mental health — mental health the most important aspect to focus on and take care of. Men have a hard time asking for help — but even if they’re strong, they may need to talk to a therapist at some point. You may be struggling with happiness or with the past — you can use Better Help from home. They are professional counseling, licensed, and trained with one flat fee for counseling.
- Let go of the pain and resentment from the past — Alpha had a hard time letting go of his anger toward his mother. He was 24 years old when he felt he needed to fix it so he could be happy. He dealt with his sh!t and let go of his baggage by getting counseling. Stop living in the past, forgive people, and move on.
- Stop living in the past and forgive yourself — you will screw things up, but at least you tried. Failure is life if you are trying and striving. You deserve to be successful by forgiving yourself.