6 Signs YOU Are Going to Be SUCCESSFUL!
The first 1,000 of Alpha’s subscribers to click https://skl.sh/alpham29 get a 2-month free Premium Membership trial to explore their creativity
Some of you will be successful, but some of you won’t. Some of you have what it takes, and others don’t. A few of you will be mind-blowingly successful! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is sharing signs you will be successful. It doesn’t matter where you are today — what matters is if you have these abilities because if you do, you can become successful at any time in your life.
Indicators of Future Success
1. You are a hard worker — you will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. No one can sell you a lifestyle — only you can determine if you’ll be successful.
2. You implement changes quickly — don’t over plan, overthink, or over worry. Just jump! Try and try again — but be smart enough to change directions.
3. You have a purpose — you need to identify this purpose to stop wandering aimlessly. First, take this Skillshare class by Emma Gannon, “Discovering Success: 7 Exercises to Uncover Your Purpose, Passion, & Path”– and then take Guy Kawasaki’s “Art of Start: Turning Ideas into High Growth Businesses” to take your idea to the next level.
4. You understand that your time is valuable — when you are off the clock, you use the time to better yourself. We all have the same amount of time in the day, but how you spend those hours and how you capitalize on them will determine your level of success.
5. You don’t buy things to impress other people — that endorphin rush only lasts a short time.
6. You have the ability to stay focused — when things are fresh and new, it’s easier to stay focused. If you want to be successful (job or relationships), you have to put in the time and work even when it’s not super new, fun, or exciting. Stay laser focused all the time.