7 Tricks to Overcome FEAR and Not Feeling Good Enough
Aaron drives by a graveyard everyday — it’s a reminder to him. It’s a daily reminder of OPPORTUNITY. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY says sometimes fear gets in the way of opportunity — so you need to quiet that voice in the back of your mind so you can achieve greatness.
How to Quiet Fear to Achieve Greatness
- Get out of toxic relationships — they bring you down
- Forgive yourself for past failures — nothing great was ever accomplished because it was easy
- Surround yourself with people that bring value to your life — move past the losers in your life
- BE STRONG physically, emotionally, and mentally — exercise callouses the mind, deal with issues from your past, and increase your knowledge
- Stop comparing yourself to other people
- Channel fear — embrace for good (what you’re scared about changes)
- You have to swing the bat — you can hit a home-run only if you’re brave enough to swing the bat
Strengthen Your Mind! Seek Information and Learn
Skillshare is an online learning platform with over 28,000. When you’re a Premium Member of Skillshare, you have unlimited access to every single class: everything from design to photography to writing but also like entrepreneurial topics that Alpha’s super into. Recently he took a class by Guy Kawasaki that kicks so much ass it is ridiculous — it’s called Art of Start: Turning Ideas into High-Growth Businesses. If you have an idea for a business or you’re thinking about starting one or in the future or you think you might want to start one, you have got to take this class by Guy Kawasaki. He’s a world-famous entrepreneur who has ‘been there got the tee shirt’ — and that’s the thing that I love so much about Skillshare…
All of the professors are people that are actually out there doing experts, not just like people that have read about it. They are people that have actually done it, and they share their secrets and tips with you because this community is all about thriving. It’s all about helping you achieve greatness. Use the link to take this class for FREE! All Alpha M. viewers can get 2-months of premium Skillshare for FREE — after your 2-months, the regular membership is literally like ten bucks a month. Skillshare | get 2 months of premium FREE while supplies last!