How to Workout Like Gentleman
Aaron Marino of alpha m. presents how to workout like a gentleman.
- Wear clean (fresh smelling) workout clothes and deodorant
- Return weights and dumbbells as well as unloads plates
- Eye contact means ‘working in’ and a gentleman says ‘certainly’
- Wipe off equipment after use
- Don’t drop or set-down weights
- Offer spots
- Don’t talk loudly on phone while doing cardio (and if you do need to make a call, ask permission)
- Don’t yell while working out
- Ask for a spot when necessary or unsure
- Don’t spit in the water fountain. Don’t fill up water bottle when there’s a line of people.
- Never make fun of or stare at those in the gym. Offer assistance when needed.