7 GENIUS Shower Hacks Every Guy Should Try!
Pete & Pedro | use code BETTERSHOWER for 20% OFF
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is helping you look better, save time, and get ready faster with these shower hacks.
1. Manscape in the shower before turning on the shower — it keeps the hair contained in the shower.
2. Use a shampoo brush when shampooing — it removes the dead skin on your scalp as well as it brings more blood to the surface (critical to helping you not lose your hair). Invest in a high quality shampoo. Tea tree oil shampoo is great for normal type hair. Coal tar is optimal for battling dandruff. If you have dry hair, you need a hydrating shampoo with an ingredient like argan oil. Every other time shampooing, condition your hair.
3. Let your conditioner remain on your hair and at the same time, condition your beard + shave
4. Store your shampoo, conditioner, and body wash upside down– you’ll get all of it out when it gets low.
5. Use a loofah or exfoliating tool rather than rubbing the body wash on your body — exfoliating your body helps to keep your body from breaking-out and takes off the dead layer of skin. Make sure your body wash doesn’t have paraffin and alcohol. Body wash works incredibly well for manscaping — and manscaping after exfoliating will give you a closer shave.
6. After you’ve been in the shower for a little while, your feet will be soft — use a foot file or pumice stone on the hard calluses. Your feet will look and feel amazing.
7. When you dry your hair with a towel, gently pat your head dry — pat and move.