10 Things Girls ALWAYS Notice That Guys NEVER Do!
Spade by Axel Glade | limited time offer 22% OFF + additional 10% with code ALPHA
The Spade will change your grooming game! You will LOVE IT!
Some things guys never notice (handbags), but on the flip side, some things guys never miss (boobs). In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says men should be aware of the things that GIRLS always notice about GUYS. Why? Some may be deal-breakers!
She’s looking, gentlemen! And she’s taking notes. As dudes we’re a little dumb and dense from time to time, but we can make sure we’re not making any of these totally devastating mistakes that could derail securing relations with that super sassy, spicy senorita.
Don’t derail relations with these devastating mistakes!
- Junk — make sure your junk doesn’t stink by performing the hand test (drag + smell). Keep in mind that man bushes trap odor, so manscape. Also, exfoliation (loofah) is a must to get rid of dead skin and funk. Last, use powder down there.
- Hands — she doesn’t want nasty, dirty, greasy, funky hands touching her. Black under your nails? Bitten nails and bloody cuticles? All have got to go!
- Booty — women notice dude’s butts. Rock jeans that fit and hug your luscious booty.
- The ex — she’s listening, so talking poorly about your ex shows something not-so-good about your character.
- Ears — are they clean and kissable? Add the Spade by Axel Glade to your grooming arsenal and make your ears ready for that spicy senorita. Know what’s going on inside your ear to be genuinely confident it’s clean.
- Height — maximize your visible height by wearing dark colors, boots or shoes that give you a lift, and an ‘up’ hairstyle.
- Manners — say ‘please’ & ‘thank you’ and display manners at the table when eating.
- Where you look when you are talking to her — glances are okay, but locked-and-loaded stares are not.
- Shoes — women are looking to see if your shoes are stylish and clean. Every outfit starts at the feet, so make sure your shoes are straight because bad shoes can kill an outfit.
- Projection of confidence — which includes how you interact with other men as well as how you treat other people. Make sure your body language is not weak & submissive but rather confident, engaging, and dynamic. Be able to start a conversation and small talk. Also, be able to introduce people to each other, including the girl you are with.