10 Things SLOWLY Making You UGLY!
You are handsome — for now. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that you won’t be if you keep doing these specific things. Think of Alpha as ‘Handsome’s little helper’.
Why You’re Looking Less Attractive Little-by-Little
- Giving into peer pressure — you need to stick up for yourself.
- Drinking too much — overindulging will dehydrate you (skin gets nasty) and lead to overeating (gain weight).
- Smoking — it prematurely ages your face and skin. More specifically, weed makes teeth nasty, belly fat from munchies, and man boobs from THC.
- Using body wash or bar soap on your face.
- Not replacing your blade on a weekly basis — you increase the risk of bacteria & infection as well as razor bumps, burns, and ingrowns.
- The sun! — the rays are beating down on you unless you protect yourself daily with an SPF 20.
- Staying up too late — Alpha blames technology on this. Lack of sleep causes bags under your eyes and weight gain.
- Eating like sh!t — there’s a direct correlation between eating healthy and looking incredible. Give your temple what it needs to stay handsome.
- Bad table manners — don’t eat like a savage! Use a napkin & utensils and chew with your mouth closed.
- Not watching Alpha’s videos — he will help you look handsome and take care of yourself. Don’t miss a video!
Handsome’s Little Helper Tip
If you are using a blade that is less than ideal, you are increasing the likelihood of razor bumps, razor burn, ingrown hairs, bacteria, and infection. Not handsome! You need replace your blade once a week — and you can afford to. How? Rock-and-roll with Dollar Shave Club for crazy nuts affordable blades that are freaking crazy sharp. Grab the Shave Starter Set for $5 and receive the Executive Handle with the weighty Kung Fu grip handle, a pack of blades, and Dr. Carver’s Shave Butter (so cooling & hydrating!). Regular restock shipped for regular price thereafter.
Dollar Shave Club also has everything for men’s grooming needs — and with the holiday season here, they have your gift-giving needs covered. They have incredible gift sets, gift cards, and the Roblanco — a combination robe blanket poncho which is Ah-Mazing! Keep your handsome and give some too with Dollar Shave Club