10 Hairstyle Rules EVERY GUY Should Follow
When it comes to you and your hair, there are things you should ALWAYS do and some things you should NEVER do. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over alpha m. hair styling rules.
1. Get rid of dandruff – use T-Gel by Neutrogena
2. Hair loss? Try Propecia if losing it or shave it if you lost it already
3. Hair style should work for your hair density and texture
4. Chose a hair style for your face shape – compliments and contrasts
Round face shape: go for hair styles that are angular and offer dimension (stay away from big, rounded hair styles)
Oval face shape: most hair styles compliment this face shape; however, avoid heavy bangs
Square face shape: soften hair style
Triangle face shape: you can get away with most styles as well as longer styles
6. Pre-stylers are the ‘real deal’ – Alpha has never had the volume and texture since he started using a sea salt spray, namely Pete & Pedro’s SALT
7. Keep your hands out of your hair! You don’t need to keep feeling it to make sure it’s looking good & in place – instead, use the correct hair product to keep it in place.
8. Don’t apply product (pomade, putty, clay) to dry hair – it won’t get down to the root
9. Thou shall not use cheap products with high alcohol content
10. Don’t wait long between hair cuts – short hair every two weeks between cuts; longer hair three to four weeks between cuts
Greatest Product on the Market
For an amazing matte product that’s the best on the market, Pete & Pedro Putty works for short hair, longer hair, high hold, low shine… and because of it’s huge popularity, it now comes in Pete & Pedro Putty XL! Less expensive AND more for you! Pete & Pedro also just launched their shaving line including safety razors, pre-shave oil, shave cream, after shave, and beard oil. Body wash is coming soon – email to get notified! The business is growing. Use code RULES20 for 20% off your entire order!