10 BIGGEST Hair Style Mistakes MOST Young Men Make!
Alpha started cutting his own hair at 8 years old. Were his cuts whack and uneven? Sure, but as time went on, his cuts got better. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says in 6th grade he got in trouble for cutting someone’s hair. Later, he cut buddy’s hair for cash. His love for hair styling and products is the reason behind Pete & Pedro which is his baby. Thank you to all that have supported Alpha and his hair product company.
Stop Sabotaging Your Hair Game
- Not giving a crap about your hair
- Not showering enough — shower daily
- Hair in your eyes
- Too much product — use a pre-styler like SALT sea salt spray
- Using the wrong product
- A hair style that is not appropriate for your hair type, texture, density
- Too much touching — stop transferring the oils & grime from your hands
- Not doing anything about hair loss — Propecia or Rogaine for example
- Product jumping — understand learning curves and emulsification
- Spending too much time styling hair — find a lower maintenance style