Testing EXPENSIVE Skin Care Products to Find the BEST!
Alpha’s having fun shopping at Nordstrom to shop for premium skin care products. He’s picking out his favorites that are not Tiege Hanley. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is creating a Level 3 Tiege Hanley system. He’ll test it and let you know what he thinks.
Shopping for High End Skin Care
Alpha mentions how he use to love Jack Black and Kiehl’s, but he’s overwhelmed now because there’s so much to chose from. It’s a tricky thing! What’s beautiful about Tiege Hanley is they take the guesswork out and gives you only what you need and nothing extra. He spends $177 at Nordstrom (all purpose moisturizer Anthony, eye cream Jack Black, daily moisturizer Jack Black) + $145 at Kiehl’s (anti-aging eye cream, anti-aging serum, PM moisturizer, AM moisturizer Facial Fuel, exfoliating scrub Face Buff). He’s using these products for 7-days like the Tiege Hanley’s Level 3.
The Outcome & Analysis
First, Tiege Hanley comes with instructions. None of the products Alpha bought came with instructions – no order or quantity. Even with as much experience he has, it was touch-and-go for him when trying to figure out the order and quantity. Next, here’s the comparison outcome:
Level One (face wash, exfoliating scrub, AM moisturizer, PM moisturizer) – $132 versus $25 for Tiege Hanley
1. Kiehl’s Facial Fuel – solid product but dries his face out more than Tiege Hanley’s. It’s clean and refreshing but strips moisture.
2. Jack Black Face Buff – this exfoliating scrub is abrasive. The product is good with a lot of great ingredients but be very gentle when starting to use this product.
3. Kieh’s Facial Fuel (SPF 15) and Jack Black Double Duty (SPF 20)moisturizers – both were tested. Alpha liked both, but he prefers the Kiehl’s because lighter and better scent. Jack Black felt greasier.
4. Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream – it’s very GOOD. The ingredients are high quality but it”s incredibly greasy. Tiege Hanley with amazing ingredients and no greasiness.
Level Two (eye cream + face wash, exfoliating scrub, AM moisturizer, PM moisturizer) – $172 versus $35 for Tiege Hanley
5. Kiehl’s and Jack Black eye cream – Alpha pick’s Jack Black Protein Booster Eye Rescue
Level Three (eye serum + eye cream, face wash, exfoliating scrub, AM moisturizer, PM moisturizer)- $219 versus $45 Tiege Hanley
6. Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate – intended to be used at night because it is literally an oil (super oily). It’s a decent product but Alpha doesn’t love it. Tiege Hanley Super Serum is phenomenal used 2xs a day. The lab says it should cost $100 but Tiege Hanley charges $10!
What’s the Real Difference?
The difference between the other brands versus Tiege Hanley is the direct-to-consumer. Tiege Hanley makes a superior product without charging an arm & leg. You simply get what you need and nothing extra at an amazing quality, price, and value. Use the discount link to try out Tiege Hanley.