Should Guys Shave or Trim Their BUTT Hair? | The BEST Way to Groom Your Cheeks & Crack
Amazing deal on the Beardscape Beard & Hair Trimmer + Travel Case
Additional blades if you prefer using one for your beard and one for your body
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is talking all about the hair on men’s butt cheeks and crack today. Specifically he’s going over pros and cons of removal options, how he manages his butt hair as well as what products he uses, and why you should manscape your butt hair.
Butt hair removal options
1. Laser — best for dudes with dark hair, after 4-8 sessions it’s permanently removed.
2. Waxing — you can do it yourself with strips (pretty easy and relatively painless for the cheeks). Waxing the crack takes more finesse so going to a professional is advised.
3. Depilatory creams — using the cream, the hair will be removed after 5-10 minutes. Reactions to the cream can occur.
4. Shaving — Alpha does not recommend because when it starts to regrow, it’s super uncomfortable (like sitting on a porcupine).
5. Beard grooming tool — Alpha’s favorite method which he uses on his cheeks and crack. He uses the Brio (Beardscape or Axis Trimmer), adjusting the blade down for skin safe manscaping. The microadjustments are clutch, because you have complete control over your grooming experience. Check out the new all black version!
How Alpha grooms his cheeks + crack
Once a week, Alpha grooms his cheeks and crack in the shower using a hand-held mirror that has a stand. He also trims the rest of his body hair (chest, arms, balls, butt) once a week as well. It’s important to develop a grooming routine that you do once a week on the same day and at the same time. Alpha demonstrates and describes how to groom the butt cheeks and crack.
Why grooming your butt hair is important
Alpha feels the butt aesthetically looks better groomed — smooth and clean. Also the crack sweats less and is cleaner rather than being a hairy, meaty mess. Also after you poop, if you have crack hair, the more you have to wipe and get in there. You can potentially irritate yourself, causing monkey butt which hurts and burns. With no hair, you get squeaky clean super fast. Alpha additionally feels more aerodynamic after shaving his cheeks and crack.