How to Look BETTER Wearing Shorts & Chinos! (STEAL THESE 5 OUTFITS)
Stitch Fix Men sends a curated selection of amazing brands & styles you’ll love! | sign up here https://stitchfix.com/alpham + get your first styling fee waived
Nothing says springtime more in Atlanta than pollen; and in terms of style, nothing says springtime more than super sexy shorts and badass chinos WORN PROPERLY. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ helping you wear them both better!
Here’s how to look NEXT LEVEL this spring! Alpha’s using a stylist from Stitch Fix to freshen-up his wardrobe. If you want to start with Stitch Fix, fill out the questionnaire and then your stylist will curate items to send to you along with an outfit inspiration guide. Keep it all (get an additional 25% off the retail price), keep part, or keep nothing. Look better than your boys this spring!
Short wearing rules
- The shorts can’t be too long — 1 to 2 inches above the knee or else you’ll look shorter and your calves will look small. Also don’t go super short.
- Make sure the rise is right so you don’t have a big, baggy crotch.
- Your shorts shouldn’t be baggy either — you need a short that hugs your thigh.
- A lighter weight fabric will look and feel better.
- Check out Alpha’s new shorts as well as the pair that doesn’t fit him (style deal-breaker!).
Chinos wearing rules
- Chinos are different from khakis which are harder pressed and not so deconstructed.
- Chinos need to be slim fit, with low to medium rise, and hug your thigh.
- Give your chinos one or two cuffs at the ankle to make your chinos springtime fresh.
How to style your shorts
- Simple white pocket tee + white minimal sneakers or retro sneakers
- Polo + sockless loafers elevate the outfit from sexy cool to badboy sexy
- White oxford (tucked in) + sockless loafers + belt
How to style your chinos
- Cuff the chinos + simple white pocket tee + denim jacket + white minimal sneakers
- White polo + double monks + fabric belt
- Lightweight colored short sleeve shirt + sockless loafers + matching belt