Summer Style Tips EVERY Man Should Know!
Spring has sprung, and summer will be there before you know it. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says he’s excited! Here are some essential men’s summer style tips.
Warm Weather Men’s Essentials
1. Wife beater tanks are not stylish – instead wear wider straps, less man cleavage, not so tight in the body, lighter fabric, add a pocket for more stylized version
2. Be better than boat shoes – take your footwear up to next level with flip flops, colorful footwear option, leather loafers
3. Break out the light-weight and light-wash denim – look for denim with a polyester + cotton for more stretch and less thickness
4. Accessorize with a variety of cool shades
5. Plain basic white tee and fitted black polo are key
6. Add light-weight summer fabric oxfords and summer sweaters to your summer wardrobe
7. Make sure your shorts are not too long – above your knee but not like ‘cheerleader’ shorts. Find a pair that doesn’t look like a chick or a basketball player. The legs should also be tailored as well.
Add Some Stylish Shades to Your Summer
WearMe Pro allows you to collect and experiment with stylish sunglasses at a great price! $14.99 for all shades. WearMe Pro features super trendy selections, and they’re always adding new styles. Alpha thinks some of the options look incredible like his Jacob Polarized Square Black Frame Dark Lens Sunglasses, and the price gives you an option affordably accessorize from classic cool to bold and beautiful. The right pair can be just what it takes to complete your next outfit. Their subscription box is a fantastic option – it’s $29.99 to chose three frames. And then they’ll bill & send you three more every quarter. These shades look cool, and the company is a great concept!