Total Body Manscaping Tutorial | Grooming Butt, Back, Chest, Legs, Armpits, Pubes
The other day when Alpha was trimming his pubes, he realized that he’s never published a total body manscaping video. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , and Fashion Anchor breaks his total body grooming routine into two phases: Phase one | trimming. Phase two | shaving. Alpha’s routine may seem time consuming, but he enjoys doing it and makes him feel good. Find a routine that works for you and execute it every single week.
He first lays a towel down so it catches all the hair. Take your time, don’t rush, and make sure your lighting is decent. The first time you manscape it takes awhile, but after you develop your routine, it doesn’t take long. Start with an amazing grooming tool. He’s switched from the Norelco to this Brio. He talks about why he switched here: Norelco vs Brio | Grooming Tool Battle & Review to Find the BEST! Alpha notes how the bottom blade is close to the rake with the Brio. The teeth are tight which means when manscaping with the Brio, you’ll not pinch and you’ll have a closer cut. He starts at his neck and works down.
- He grooms his chest, specifically around the nipples.
- Thereafter, he moves to his armpits which he now uses a 3mm guard to prevent cutting himself. He simply takes the length down.
- Next, he moves to his back with the baKblade.
- The Happy Trail is next, and he leaves 7mm of length. Afterward, he goes alongside the Happy Trail with the trimmers.
- In an upward direction, he goes over his public area and leaves a racing stripe to the base.
- In regard to the testicles, don’t use a grooming tool without an attachment. No product can be used directly on testicles. 6mm up to 9mm should be used with the testicles.
- Use the grooming tool on the butt cheeks. Be very careful not to get too close to the butt-hole.
- Thereafter, Alpha shaves his legs. He doesn’t shave his hamstrings since it gets itchy and ingrown – he uses the clippers on his hamstrings. If you have a lot of hair but don’t want to fully shave your legs, you can take the bulk of the hair down with an attachment on the grooming tool.
In the shower, Alpha doesn’t shave everything he trims but he does shave some things that he didn’t trim, such as his arms. He uses body wash rather than shaving cream if you don’t have super sensitive skin. He uses his Dollar Shave Club razors and starts at the chest and then moves to his arms. He recommends investing in a loofah so that every time you’re in the shower, you exfoliate where you manscape to prevent ingrown hairs and bumps. It helps the hair pop through the surface. He shaves his base and testicles with a razor but not his public area due to underwear and pant rub irritation. He shaves his thighs and lower legs (but not his hamstrings as mentioned earlier).