7 Tricks to FIX Style Problems ALL Guys Face!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that some things derail your ability to look clean and sexy all the time. He’s helping you solve them!
Frustrating Everyday Style Problems
- Jeans that are too long — fixes: look for a shorter size, roll one inch cuff (no more than 3xs), or the Alpha M. hack (pull & fold)
- White rubber soles — fix: Magic Eraser
- White minimal sneakers match with what belt? — fix: match with the outfit. Check out Alpha’s examples. It looks cooler to match the belt with something you’re wearing.
- Beat up belts — fix: use Anson belts
- Muffin top — fixes: tuck your shirt into your underwear, military tuck, or shirttail garters (100%)
- Pocket flare — fix: size up. Why does this happen? Big booty, big sausage, or small pant.
- Lazy collars — fix: use double-sided fabric tape. Note that polos are the biggest offender with limp and lifeless collars.
MUST-HAVE for EVERY Stylish Man
Anson fabric belts are a must-have for every stylish man. They also solve the problem of beat up belts — they are smooth and clean with micro-adjustments from a track system. There is no better design! If you are stylish, add flavor and flair to your wardrobe. They have thick, thin, dressy, casual, and tons of colors! They are super long when you get them — simply cut then add a buckle. All the buckles are interchangable. If you haven’t checked them out, treat yourself! Grab a box set: 3 straps + 2 buckles -or- 2 straps + 3 buckles for under 100 bucks. Anson Belt & Buckle