5 TRICKS to Make Your Cologne Last LONGER & Project BETTER!
Wearing the right fragrance can change your life — The compliments! The sexy senoritas! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says the problem is you feel the fragrance just doesn’t last long enough.
Make your fragrance last longer & project further
1. Know what you’re buying — choose a stronger fragrance because it’s all about the percentage of oils as demonstrated in this chart:
Alpha loves Creed Aventis as well as Green Irish Tweed which he recently tried — both are EDPs. Tom Ford’s Tuscan Leather is another EDP that Alpha likes but it’s pricey like the two he mentioned earlier. Alpha also loves Dior Homme which is a little less expensive. As far as an EDT that Alpha loves is Versace Eros — he says it’s underrated and definitely one to get for under $50. An all time favorite of Alpha’s is Drakkar Noir.
If you want to buy authentic fragrances up to 80% off retail prices, check out Fragrancenet.com. They have over 18,000 options to pick from — with travel sprayers too. You can buy Creed in a travel sprayer and not have to spend hundreds of dollars! Alpha has been using Fragrancenet.com for years, as they’ve been around since 1997. They don’t have brick-and-mortar stores so they can offer incredible deals. Get 30% off with Alpha’s link and stock up on your favorite signature scent.
2. Apply to hot spots (aka pulse points) — veins and arteries run underneath these spots so the heat projects the fragrance. Choose lower jaw, shoulder, and neck. Alpha also likes the wrist.
3. Moisturize the spots before applying cologne — dry skin will absorb the fragrance. Make sure to use fragrance-fee moisturize like Cetaphil which Alpha uses. You definitely don’t want competing fragrances.
4. Apply multiple sprays — suggested squirts per respective concentration are EDP = 3 and EDT = 4
5. Don’t rub or pat it in — let it chill on top of the skin.