5 Tricks to Turn SOCIAL AWKWARDNESS into CONFIDENCE!
Being socially awkward happens to the best of us. The truth is that socializing is a skill, and you’ll get better at it the more you practice. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is teaching you how to be more socially confident.
Be More Socially Confident
1. Prepare prior to going to a place — identify the situations in which you feel awkward then ask yourself ‘why’ and ‘what about the situation’ make you feel awkward
2. Redirection — when they ask you how you’re doing, answer but then ask how they’re doing. Also shoot them a compliment.
3. Look good — take care of your grooming, your style should be on point, and smell amazing. A good smelling cologne like Pete & Pedro’s REBEL is a confidence boost — and you’ll get compliments too. Pete & Pedro’s new fragrance Hero has launched as well, and it’s crisp, clean, and sexy! Grab them both with Alpha’s discount code.
4. Acknowledge when something awkward happens — by owning the situation, it turns into something cool & funny which in turn appears as confidence. Laugh it off!
5. Body language — don’t look awkward and nervous with your hands in your pants or looking at your phone and not making eye contact. Instead grab a drink which will help to keep your hands out of your pockets. Then look at everyone’s eyebrows with breaks in the gazes every now and then.