10 UGLY Items That Look BAD on EVERYONE!
The other day Alpha was asked about the store Buckle which he used to love back in the day when he wore boot cut jeans. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ checked out what Buckle has today and determined they don’t have incredible clothes. But this gave him the inspiration for this video. Here are items that look BAD on EVERYONE.
Don’t even think about wearing ANY of these
- Bad boy button-ups (country cool) — they look cheap, tacky, and really low budget. If you want a form-fitted button-up, do so but not these.
- Partial tucking a dress shirt — this looks whack, but partial tucks do look great when you’re highlighting your badass buckle. But to properly partial tuck (not a pathetic partial), you do a tiny tuck so your shirt opens naturally. Alpha demonstrates.
- Wally Sox shoes — they are worse than boat shoes! Toms also look horrible.
- Puddling pants — they make you look short, dumpy, and unattractive. Streamline your pants instead — not super skin tight so they allow for some extra room. On a side note, mild distressing is good.
- War zone belt — these belts look bad with tons of holes. Instead, use an Anson belt with a track system — no holes! They are so incredibly versatile with various color straps in fabric or leather and different styles of buckles in all different metals. You can create any belt you can envision.
- Sloppy sleeve-roll — you look lazy and disheveled. Your forearms are sexy, but not if your sleeve roll is sloppy. Alpha demonstrates how to roll your sleeve properly.
- Puffer jackets — they are dope, but they look bad if you rock them with dress clothes or dress shoes. You can wear a puffer jacket but don’t dress it up. If you want a dressy jacket, opt for a peacoat. You can even dress it down. Choose between camel, charcoal, navy, or black. Alpha recommends charcoal or navy blue.
- Offensive tee shirts — you may think it’s funny (even your friends may think it’s funny), but you look low-class.
- Nipples — dress shirts that are sheer enough to see your nipples look terrible. No one wants to see your nipples so opt for thicker fabric, wear appropriate color band-aides over your nipples, or wear an undershirt, The undershirt can’t be visible, and avoid wearing white undershirts because they show the most (high contrast to your skin). Take it to the next level by wearing a gray or one that closely matches your skin.
- Boat shoes — they are ugly. Sure they may be popular, but Alpha thinks they look terrible on everyone.