7 UNFORGIVABLE Men's Style Sins!
There are style mistakes — and then there are style sins! Mistakes, you can recover from. Sin? Game over! You won’t be considered stylish, because you’ll be remembered for that sin! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over unforgivable style sins.
Game Over Style Sins
- Showing-up to an event under-dressed
- Wearing a belt with suspenders, together in one outfit
- Wearing bad shoes
- Casual or athletic socks worn with dress clothes
- Sweat rings
- Tucking your tee shirt into your jeans
- Bad fitting clothes including pants, chinos, suits, jackets, shirts, tee shirts
How to Stop Sweat Rings
Use Thompson Tees to eliminate underarm sweat rings. If you are a fan of Shark Tank, you know they were on the show pitching their undershirts. The shirts have hydrosheild pads that are antimicrobial. When you sweat, it’s stopped by the pads. Alpha says these tees are a game-changer for those who sweat a lot or have hyperhidrosis. He notes that the deep v tees are great for those of who don’t want to look like they’re wearing an undershirt. Check out the testimonials! Then get yourself some of the tees to boost your confidence!