Your body is fantastic, and it will tell you when something is going on. But you must be smart enough to acknowledge, identify, and modify your behaviors to fix them. I’m going to review some warning signs that your body needs help.
If you see this, get some help
- Discolored eyes. If the whites of your eyes are yellow, this could be a sign that your liver is having an issue. If your eyes are red or bloodshot, you may have allergies, but you could also have high blood pressure.
- Tired & lethargic. This fatigue often gets overlooked because people blame it on being up too late or being run down. You should not be tired if you’re getting 7 hours of sleep. Sometimes, being tired of fatigue means your testosterone levels are low or not where they need to be. It could also be that you’re deficient in micronutrients.
- Snoring. Snoring is not normal. With sleep apnea, you stop breathing, and your body starts to wake up because it needs oxygen. If you have sleep apnea, you are 90% greater risk of a heart attack or other heart issues. Snoring, even without sleep apnea, leads to thickening of artery walls, which also leads to a higher risk of heart attack or stroke, even more than being overweight or smoking.
- Overweight. If you’re over 20% body fat, you need to get it under control. Ideally, you should be around 15 to 18% body fat. This overweight issue can increase all sorts of risks for bad things happening to your body.
- Unexpected weight gain/loss. If you’re gaining or losing weight unexpectedly, that’s also a sign that something is happening with your body. If your man boobs are getting bigger, faster, this is a sign of low testosterone. If you’re unexpectedly losing weight, this could mean cancer.
- Bloating, gas, and odd poop. This bloating and gas are another sign of not being healthy because your microbiome and your gut are out of whack. Also, if your poo isn’t right, such as being constipated or having super liquidy feces or if it’s hard or discolored, these are signs that you’re not healthy. 70% of your immune function comes from your gut, and most of us are deficient. Symbiotic Plus is one of the quickest and easiest things you can do to support your gut health.
- Bad breath. Horrible halitosis is a warning sign that something’s going on with your body, whether it’s your gut health, stomach, acid reflux, or GERD. Heartburn is a massive flag that things are not okay. If you’re belching up a lot of nasty stuff, that’s also a sign something’s not right in your stomach. Horrible bad breath and thrush are not normal either. These can also affect your teeth because the acid can wear away the enamel. Also, if your gums are red or inflamed, something’s happening with your body.
- Frequent urination. If you’re peeing frequently, whether or not it’s night or day, something could be going on with your prostate, so you need to get it checked.
- Blood. If you have blood coming out of any orifice, organ, or anywhere on your body, this is a sign that something is not right, whether it’s not pee, poop, or elsewhere.
- Hair loss. If you’re noticing your hair is thinner or patchier, your testosterone level could be dropping.
- Dysfunctional Big Al. If Big Al is not working the way it should, low testosterone, heart disease, or another issue regarding circulation could be the culprit.
- Mental issues. If you’re depressed, sad, bummed out, or have monstrous fluctuations, this is not normal. If you have a difficult time controlling yourself, this isn’t normal. You may need therapy, an antidepressant, or something to deal with serotonin levels.