10 Items EVERY Guy Needs to TRASH!
Alpha did something last weekend that felt so good — a wardrobe purging! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says you need to TRASH these wardrobe items today. Get rid of (DONATE) the crap and clutter to operate your wardrobe effectively.
Wardrobe purge time
- Super trendy clothes that aren’t stylish anymore — make sure to donate to charity!
- Dad shoes — they are ugly so toss them.
- Fun socks — you will look like a dork wearing crazy socks. Instead, match them to your pants.
- Janky joggers — get rid of ones made out of sweatpant material and that don’t fit. They need to fit through the legs and shouldn’t be too long.
- Worn out, tired, little boy hoodies — if they are baggy and youthful, elevate your hoodie game. Get rid of ones with writing too.
- Cross-body bags — they are stupid because they are fanny packs!
- Big, baggy, boxy suits — if it’s out of shape and gigantic on you, don’t keep it. Remember, don’t buy a suit in a department store and get your suits tailored to fit you better (they can’t tailor armholes)
- These tee shirts — trash those that are deep v, have yellow pits stains, have offensive language/slogans, are big & baggy (it’s all about tricep exposure!). Make sure the fit is precise.
- Jeans that make you look like a sausage — there’s a big difference between skinny okay and skinny too tight. Too tight is not super sexy.
- The stand-alone ‘stash — get rid of it! No one wants that nasty thing!