10 Ways to ALWAYS Look EXPENSIVE!
24 HOUR SALE! Two Deals! https://peteandpedro.com/pages/black-friday-holiday-sale
1. Get 20% off any $50+ order with code CYBER20
2. Get 25% off any $100+ order + get a FREE $45 Gift Pack with code CYBER25
ENEMY 24 HOUR SALE! https://enemy.com 25% off + FREE Travel Case!
Some dudes ooze expensive — and you’re drawn to them. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is helping you look more high-end and have people drawn to you.
How men appear more high-end
- Wear an expensive watch — look for preowned watches such as Rolex. Rolex holds its value, and everyone knows it’s luxury. You automatically look expensive.
- Wear a navy blue suit with pinstripes — the subtle detail takes it to the next level. Alpha recommends shopping at Indochino or Suitsupply.
- Wear custom dress shirts — Alpha got his from Tailor Store. He picks all the details, including French cuffs and embroidered initials. Build a custom shirt for you and your body, which can be less expensive than off the rack.
- Wear a lightweight leather jacket — not all leather jackets are created equal. Lighter weight drapes better on your body. Alpha’s favorite leather jacket brand is All Saints (it won’t break the bank at around $400). Because quality lasts longer, you’ll look better longer.
- Start smelling amazing — wear a fragrance that gets compliments, which will give you confidence. Creed Aventus is Alpha’s favorite, but it’s very expensive. So he created an inspired fragrance, REBEL, which is priced under $50, so you can smell amazing. He also created HERO inspired by Acqua di Gio and KING inspired by Green Irish Tweed. https://peteandpedro.com/collections/lifestyle
- Have expensive-looking hair — your hair should not be oily, dirty, crunchy. You need soft volume — try Pete & Pedro’s Volume for weightless volume and thickness and then follow-up with Pete & Pedro SALT. Apply your product from there — which Alpha uses Pete & Pedro Putty. The quality product takes your hair to the next level. Want to know what product is best for your hair? https://peteandpedro.com/pages/mens-hair-styling-aid-tool
- Upgrade your shoes — all great outfits start at the feet. If your shoes look high quality, you look more expensive. You can find some direct to consumer brands for high quality at a lower price — Alpha’s pick is Thursday Boots.
- Wear a pair of badass shades — ENEMY sunglasses are the best quality for the lowest price (under $100).
- Go solid with your shirts — the simple crew neck or pocket tee is a must-have for every stylish man. It’s simple, and you can’t tell if it cost $10 or $100, but it all comes down to the fit. The sleeves shouldn’t be too long, and the fit shouldn’t be too big and baggy. His pick for under $10 is from J. Crew Factory outlet, and for higher quality, Alpha loves Cuts.
- Have a white smile — your smile is one of the most critical non-verbal communicating tools. It’s never been easier to whiten your teeth at home, from strips to trays. When your smile is white, you will use it more. The more you use it, the more expensive you look.