10 WEIRD Things That Make Men MORE Attractive!
Sea SALT Spray | adds texture, live, volume, & dimension
Hair Putty | high hold, low shine, matte
REBEL EDP cologne by Pete & Pedro | Creed Aventus inspired
HERO EDP cologne by Pete & Pedro | Acua di Gio inspired
KING EDP cologne by Pete & Pedro | Creed Green Irish Tweed inspired
The inspiration for this video is Alpha’s eye birthmark. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ said that he was told by a woman his birthmark is sexy. This got him thinking about other weird things that women think are sexy.
Women find these odd features SEXY!
- Using big words — it’s all about intelligence. If you have a big vocabulary, use it.
- Wearing glasses — eyewear makes you look smart and like you’re a good conversationalist. Alpha recommends going tortoise.
- Having gray hair — silver foxes are viewed as sexy, which Match.com proved as fact. Also rocking soft volume is viewed as sexy. Use sea salt spray to achieve this.
- Having a strong & sexy neck — we all have one, but one that is sporting an incredible fragrance drives her wild. REBEL EDP cologne by Pete & Pedro is amazing!
- Having full and thick eyebrows — don’t make them thin or arched. Also, don’t remove the hair above your brows.
- Having facial scars — you look dangerous and manly.
- Having veins — there’s a fine line between being super veiny and having lean arms with veins.
- Singing off-key — a nice voice is pleasant and sexy, but off-key is viewed as cute.
- Being handy — if you can fix things, that’s sexy!
- Having a bald head — bald is beautiful. Baldness and sex appeal are correlated. If you are losing it, shave it off. If you don’t want to shave it, see Alpha’s boys over at Bosley. Also, add glasses to balance your face and add detail. Facial hair and stubble will also make you look even sexier.