Alpha used to think that confidence was a destination, but it’s actually a journey. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says we are all at different places along the confidence journey.
What Alpha has discovered along his CONFIDENCE JOURNEY
- Failing — if you go after something and it doesn’t work out, it’s one of the best things to happen to you. If you never try something because you are scared of the worst-case scenario, you will feel weak and insecure. But if you try and fail, you realize you are ‘okay.’ Confidence is built from resilience and strength.
- Working out — it doesn’t just boost confidence because you look better, but also because of what working out does to your brain. You are purposely challenging your body over and over, and it strengthens your mind.
- Chill out with the consumption *those* movies — many guys feel guilty afterward, and relationships don’t get the attention they should. These movies should be stopped for 30-days. If you do, you will feel more confident, and you will have better relations.
- Start taking care of your handsome face — Tiege Hanley https://tiege.com/boost seriously takes care of your face. And when you get complimented about your skin, it’s game over, and you win. All you need to do is 2xs a day wash, 2xs a week exfoliate, and 2xs a day moisturize. It’s simple, quick, and easy. If you are older, try Tiege Hanley’s eye cream and super serum anti-aging cream.
- Kick toxic friends to the curb — take ownership of your life and excommunicate toxic people from your life. These people are negative and don’t meet your emotional needs, don’t bring you value, and bring you down. It’s hard to do, but it’s worth it.
- Be nice, kind, and helpful — you will feel better by giving of yourself, even if it’s small. Helping is an unselfish act, but it’s selfish in the sense that it does something for you: boosts your confidence.
- Say NO — saying ‘no’ is so powerful and intoxicating. Stop being a people-pleaser and instead stand up for yourself. Your self-esteem and confidence will be boosted because people aren’t taking advantage of you anymore. The first time is the hardest, but we teach people how to treat us.