7 Things ALL Men MUST Learn in Their 20s!
Start listening with a free 30-day Audible trial | https://audible.com/alpham or text alpham to 500-500. Choose 1 audiobook + unlimited access to each month’s selection of Audible Originals absolutely free.
Alpha has learned things the hard way, but you can learn from his mistakes. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over what all men must learn in their twenties.
Learn from Alpha’s Mistakes!
- Forgive yourself — don’t beat yourself up as we all screw the pooch at some point in our lives.
- Carry a conversation and make small talk in person — if you have this ability, it’s game over and you win at life! Practice on people who ‘don’t matter’ such as cashiers, servers, baristas that we have brief interactions with.
- Identify your WHY (your purpose) — it’s your compass and dictates what you are accomplishing in life. Simon Sinek’s book will change your life (Start with Why – How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action). Grab it for free with a 30-day trial of Audible. Alpha’s WHY is helping people — more specifically you!
- Learn how to budget — don’t spend on credit cards as Alpha did in college. He was a ‘little dumbass’. If you spend more than you make, you need to either make more or spend less. Manage your money.
- Control yourself when drinking — Alpha was a disaster, but you have to get it under control, which means no binging, no blackouts, and no drinking & driving.
- Stand up for yourself — don’t allow people to treat you poorly. People will take advantage of you if given the opportunity.
- Don’t use your age as an excuse — you’re a grown-ass man! Take initiative: know you can accomplish what you want now and you can figure it out now. You have to own it and get comfortable in your own skin.