8 Things That Changed My Life! | THE REAL STORY
Cryofreeze Sport https://bit.ly/3soJqME Get 20% off OMAX CryoFreeze Sport AND sitewide! My code ALPHAM will apply automatically at checkout! Click: https://bit.ly/3soJqME
Do you remember the story about Alpha driving the beer cart at the golf course? He’s there! And you’ll find out why in a few minutes. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is talking about things that have changed his life.
What changed the direction of Alpha’s life
- A slice of cheese pizza — he tells the story about how he didn’t have the money for a slice. He realized at this point that if he wanted anything in life, he’d have to work for it.
- The movie Rocky — the training montage motivated 9 year Alpha to designate fitness as his #1 priority. He works out & runs (and stretches) every single day. He also uses an icy roll-on Cryofreeze Sport (8.5% menthol) every day, which he’s been a customer of OMAX for years. He rolls it on and lets it dry to numb the pain receptor and reduce inflammation for up to 8-hours.
- Fitness center membership — he found his confidence and what he wanted to do the rest of his life. But life changes and his fitness center went bankrupt.
- Driving the beer cart at the golf course — at this location, he decided that he would do whatever it took to succeed. Driving the beer cart was the lowest point of his life.
- His video camera — it’s impacted his life, his happiness… his everything. His wife got it for him for Christmas, but he was super scared of technology (including this camera). But he took the dive because saying ‘[email protected]$k’ is another thing that changed his life. To channel your greatness, you have to have the ability to try things even if you can fail.
- The giraffe picture — it’s the last thing he bought on credit, prior to shutting down his fitness center and filing bankruptcy. He had $65 on a credit card, $20 of quarters, and borrowed the rest to buy this picture for his wife’s Christmas picture. That was the last time he used a credit card to buy anything.
- Antonio Centeno — he truly made a difference in Alpha’s life. Antonio was making videos when Alpha was videoing back at the start. Antonio invited him to VidCon, which Alpha was fearful he was stealing from him. On the contrary, Antonio was simply wanting to help each other — and to be Alpha’s friend. This relationship led to other amazing relationships, such as from the MENfluential Conference.
- YOU — each and every one of you. You have made him be a better person, and you’ve helped him walk the walk.