Recently I caught up with an old buddy of mine, Brock McGoff from the Modest Man to talk business, life, failures and plans for the future. Brock started The Modest Man after he personally struggled to find clothing and style advice that suited him as a shorter guy. Today, he’s turned a very ‘niche’ blog and idea into $20k+ per month in revenue and over half a million visitors!
This episode we dive in to:
– Why a blog is still an important business in 2021
– Brock’s journey from the corporate world into entrepreneurship
– How Brock generates 6 figures and above from his blog, he broke down the avenues he has that make him money!
– How he grew his blog from 0 visitors to over 500,000 every single month!
– Being short, why it’s important to dress correctly for your height and how to become more confident if you’re a shorter guy
– The downside to entrepreneurship and the challenges Brock has faced along the way
– Brock’s thoughts on sponsorships and why he saw Aaron’s videos and it didn’t feel right for him…
– Why he recently bought a new website for $28,0000
– The potential of selling The Modest Man and the valuation he expects
Plus so much more…
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this episode! Check out The Modest Man here – https://www.themodestman.com/