6 Things “Losers” DO That Winners DON’T!
Alpha pulled a real loser move the other day. When a project he had been working on for quite some time on didn’t turn out the way he wanted, he started going down the rabbit hole of self-pity. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says that is a loser mentality.
What losers do that winners don’t
1. Losers feel sorry for themselves — fight feeling self-pity. Instead, get back up on the horse and ride.
2. Losers blame other people — it’s nobody’s else’s fault that you are where you are, so own your situation. Nothing great was ever accomplished because it was easy or handed to you.
3. Losers neglect themselves physically — eat correctly, exercise, don’t abuse alcohol, and don’t smoke. Take pride in your appearance. When you look good, you feel good, and this includes taking care of your skin. If you’re using Tiege Hanley, you’re winning because there’s no higher quality skincare on the market. Try the Tiege Hanley Starter System for 50 cents a day that includes the basics of skincare: face wash, moisturizer. Plus you’ll receive a free lip balm. Customize your box too!
4. Losers wait for change and things to happen for them — life is not about chance. You have to be willing to go out there and grab it. You are responsible for creating your own luck by committing yourself. Winners are willing to take risks & vulnerable as well as try things they might not be amazing at.
5. Losers put other people down or treat them poorly because they’re different — winners stand up for what’s right and have integrity. Winners know what’s important is love and doing the best job you can — not the color of your skin or where you put your wiener.