10 WORST Things a Man Can Say to a Woman!
Go to ROMAN for a free online visit. Brought to you by ROMAN
You finally have a girlfriend or wife — and in order to not have them call you a jerk or say they hate you, there are some things that you should NEVER ever say! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over things men should never say to a women.
Whatever You Do, Don’t Say This to Your Girl
1. When she asks you if you like ________ , never say, “Not really” or “You look like a sausage” or “If you want to look fat, then yeah.” The answer is always, “Yes, I love it!”
2. Never admit that her friends are the least bit attractive regardless. Say, “Hmm, she’s okay.”
3. Never say that she’s ‘dumb’ or insult her intelligence.
4. Never say, “Don’t take this the wrong way…” because she’ll automatically take it the wrong.
5. Never disappoint your lady by saying, “Not tonight, I’m not in the mood.” Instead have a conversation with her to explain how you’re feeling. If it’s erectile dysfunction, do something about it.
6. Don’t encourage her to have plastic surgery on her face. Instead constantly remind her how beautiful she is and how kissable her lips are.
7. Don’t break out the word ‘slut’ unless she’s been caught red-handed cheating.
8. Don’t say, “You look tired” because tired equals looking old.
9. Don’t ask her if she has her period because this insinuates she’s being ‘crazy’ and ‘freaking out over stupid crap.”
10. “Why are you freaking out?” – that’s what chicks do (they’re passionate and get worked up) so don’t try to fix it. Instead be cool and ask her to help you to understand.
You Can’t Get It Up? Can’t Keep It Up?
Roman is an amazing resource for those struggling with Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Everything is done online – there are no waiting rooms and no awkward conversations. They will diagnose you and then ship ED meds to your door. Keep in mind that many times ED is a symptom of something else like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or emotional issues. Fill out a brief on-boarding survey, have a chat with the DR, and then have the FDA approved meds discretely mailed to you. You deserve to have a healthy and exciting sex life- and your partner deserves it too. Go to ROMAN for a free online visit – get started today.