5 Awesome Automatic Watches at the $500 Price Point
Watches are one of the best accessories that men can wear. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro presents self-winding (automatic) watches at the $500 price point by Tristano of The Urban Gentry.
- Seiko Sub 033 – this black dialed version is fantastically elegant. The styling has a sophisticated and aesthetic look. It’s a classic size that’s good for him and her. It looks great on a variety of straps and has an appearance of being more expensive than it is. The dial is desirable and it goes with anything (jeans, jacket, formal wear, suit). The watch is built like a tank (15 to 20 years without service).
- Hamilton Khaki King Auto – it’s an American heritage brand and is an American classic. It comes with a thick leather strap and is available in several version. It looks smart and is a great everyday watch.
- Seiko Alchemist – it’s a mountaineering watch with a dressy appeal because of the gold numerals and hands. It has in-house Japanese movement, suits all wrists, and is a tough watch. With a suit, it looks very classy, sleek, outstanding, and elegant.
- Orient Star Classic – great Japanese watch that is the perfect size, very dressy, Mad Men style, and available in several versions. It looks great in all sorts of straps, and is an impeccable watch for the money.
- Tissot Visodate – dress watch with a beautiful retro vintage appeal and stunning third hand; good solid entry Swiss brand