Aaron Marino REACTS to His OLD alpha m. Videos! | OMG This Is FUNNY
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY is doing something totally different and A WHOLE lot cringy! If you think his videos are bad, you haven’t seen anything! Alpha’s reacting to his old videos — from 2009.
Cringe-worthy Alpha Moments
When he started YouTube, he was trying to figure out what was popular. He considered being outlandish or rude to be popular — it didn’t work for him. He also put on skits. As you will see, some are bad — some are worse than others. Some notable moments include:
- When out shipping, his outfit consisted of boot cut jeans, dressy loafers, cowboy belt buckle, and a tank top.
- Alpha created a mafia pimp character and published this crazy (and cringy) video.
- He wears a weird outfit with a hand-knitted scarf from his Nana + black velvet blazer and then films in front of a horrible backdrop.
- The end of one of his tattoo videos, in particular, is cringe-worthy.
- Listen to him read an email from a viewer telling him that he’s a pompous ass and piece of sh!t.
Alpha’s Shades | Then and Now
At the end of one of his old videos, he ‘shows off’ a pair of new sunglasses. And now ten years later, he has some more new sunglasses, but the twist is that these are from his new company — ENEMY. There are no better sunglasses on the market — premium glasses (Zeiss lenses, Italian acetate, spring hinges, and gradient lenses) priced affordably! They cut out the middle-man and are selling straight from the manufacturer. ENEMY features three styles that are spins on the classics: Aviator, Wayfarer, Clubmasters. Alpha doesn’t wear cheap sunglasses — he loves quality sunglasses as they look and feel better. Check out ENEMY