The ONLY 10 Items a Stylish Guy NEEDS In His Wardrobe! | Minimal Men’s Must-Haves
When it comes to Alpha’s wardrobe, he’s not a minimalist. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ says he has too many items at his home and office. He will, never in his lifetime, be able to wear all the has. But if he had to throw out all of his wardrobe except 10 things, what would he keep? These items are a great starting point for all wardrobes: two pairs of shoes, two pairs of denim, four shirts, one jacket, and badass accessories.
Alpha’s Top Ten Wardrobe Staples
1. Medium wash, mildly distressed jeans — this denim will go with every season. The dark wash is a bit dressier that’s why he didn’t pick it.
2. Black tee shirt (slim, not too long, no pocket, snug in the arms from Cuts Clothing) — you could also go with white. The black tee is versitle and goes with every season, which you can layer with it.
3. White minimal leather sneakers — you could also go with gray or brown.
4. Hoodie — specifically Alpha loves his Cuts Clothing hoodie because of the buttery soft fabric that’s super stretchy.
5. Three button Henley — it has a nice subtle detail up top (Alpha’s is from Cuts Clothing) and is perfect for cooler and cold months.
6. Badass pair of boots — Alpha specifically chooses his black Chelsea boots because the pant leg drapes naturally over the boot that doesn’t have any laces. His 2nd boot choice would be his suede chukkas.
7. Black denim jeans — he didn’t pick chinos or khakis because it’s not his lifestyle; however, it might be yours.
8. Bomber jacket — this jacket looks amazing on everyone, will elevate your style, and is versatile. Another great jacket option is the denim jacket — if you choose this jacket, make sure you have a high contrast between your jeans and jacket when wearing them at the same time.
9. Badass accessories (sunglasses + watch) — accessories make the outfit pop.
10. Lightweight sweater with a polo collar — you could go with a v-neck, crew neck, or polo collar. Also, in regard to this choice, Alpha stuck with casual clothes in regard to this list; thus, he didn’t select a suit. He also doesn’t wear shorts, so those were also left off this list.