7 Things Aaron REGRETS Doing In His 20s!
In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over things he did when he was in his 20s.
Life Lessons from Alpha | Don’t Be a 20 y/o Dumbass!
- Being materialistic — he was chasing a feeling rather than fulfillment by coveting things. Social media supports this twisted viewpoint of happiness. Instead, life is about understanding and loving yourself — and surrounding yourself who make you feel good about yourself. The stuff doesn’t mean sh!t!
- Being super self-centered — he thought the world revolved around him and didn’t consider how his actions affected others. He now realizes that the value lies in helping others.
- Wasting time being pissed off — first, he was mad about his abusive step-fathers and blamed his mother. He now realizes that she was doing the best she could, and she is the one person he loves more than anything. Second, he realized that luck doesn’t happen — you have to make things happen for yourself. You make it happen — not the universe.
- Not taking better care of his skin — he wishes he knew then what he knows now. You have to eat a healthy diet, drink a lot of water, exercise, AND take care of your skin. Tiege Hanley skin care works simply by doing a few basic things: Wash 2xs a day, Scrub 2xs a week, AM moisturizer with SPF, and PM moisturizer to recover. Level 1 comes with the 4 basic products, Level 2 adds Eyes, and Level 3 adds Eyes + Super Serum. Use Alpha’s link for the biggest discount possible: Tiege Hanley
- Partying too hard — he lived for drinking … and drinking way too much. He was using alcohol as a crutch and band-aide — the result was that he felt worse.
- Feeling sorry for himself — whenever anything bad happened, he felt sorry for himself. He stopped feeling for himself and instead embraced that he is powerful. Success will follow!
- Worrying about things he couldn’t change or control — don’t worry about other people and what you can’t control. Only you can control you — make it happen.