5 Things Attractive Men NEVER Do at Night!
Morning routines are popular to talk about. But the only way that your morning routine can be effective is if your night routine is as equally epic. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is going over way to make your night routine as epic as your morning routine. Morning routines start at night!
Have an EPIC night routine
1. Do not exercise, lift weights, or do cardio — you will have a difficult time sleeping. Aim for 3-hours before going to bed if you want to workout at night.
2. Don’t drink too much coffee, sodas with caffeine, pre-workouts, energy drinks, alcohol, and too much water.
3. Do not go to bed dirty — get the days gunk off your body & hair. You will feel more refreshed when waking up. Make sure to use soap designed for your face. Alpha recommends Tiege Hanley which is designed specifically for your face. Try their $15 Starter System which includes their wash and morning moisturizer + free lip balm. You will look better and feel better.
4. Apply a nighttime moisturizer — it replenishes the oils and moisture lost during the day and helps your skin rebuild. Tiege Hanley has a nighttime moisturizer with botanicals that will also leave your skin glowing.
5. Sleep on clean sheets — a dirty pillowcase can cause an increase of breakouts, blemishes, and blackheads. Change your sheets at least once a week.