Unfortunately, some of you are not being taken seriously. That being said, this video will be giving a bit of tough love. Being honest with ourselves is one of the most challenging things that we have to do, and a lot of times, we surround ourselves with people that tell us what we WANT to hear as opposed to what we NEED to hear.
You need to hear these points every single day because people are judging you. Based on this judgement, people will decide whether or not to hire you, date you, or even be friends with you. So, if you are not being taken seriously, your opinions won’t matter, and people are not going to respect you the way that you need to kick ass.
You won’t be valued like you should if you’re …
- Not well spoken — don’t use a lot of filler words, don’t use nervous laughter, and don’t curse. Learn how to talk to people and be confident.
- Associating with low-value losers — you need solid dudes that are your ride-and-die. Your network of friends tells the world who you are. If you want to be taken more seriously and be respected, surround yourself with an amazing network of people.
- Demonstrating weak body language and handshakes — don’t look submissive, look people in the eye, and shake hands firmly. Engage with people and stand up straight with your shoulders back.
- Someone who smokes weed or gets sloppy drunk — people won’t trust you, hire you, or want to take you unless they themselves are low-value.
- Dressing like crap — if you’re dressing too youthful or wearing beat-up attire, such as an old backpack to a job interview, you will not make a good 1st impression. It’s about subtle details that will set you apart from everyone else. If you dress like a little boy, you will be treated like a little boy. Take pride and ownership in your appearance and style. Dress with purpose and maintain a solid grooming game, including nails, teeth, skin, and breath.
- Over emotional — if you’re freaking out over nothing or getting super-pissed over tiny instances, you won’t be taken seriously. You need to have control and be a man of his word without lying or cheating.
- All talk and no action — you need to put up or shut up. Don’t run your mouth without actually doing it. You need to be hustling and striving for something with a goal of bettering yourself.
- Taking about sex too much — if you’re always talking about sex and making jokes about sex, people won’t respect you.
- Not standing up for yourself — don’t be a people-pleaser that is too nice. Don’t be a pushover, and instead, do what you need to do for yourself while still being a kind person.
Step up your style
EZRI is hooking you up with an exclusive offer. Click https://ezriusa.info/alpha then use code alpha40 at checkout to enjoy 40% off. Get yourself a great backpack!